21.8.11

Visages De Michelle

The shoot pictures are out! The below are my person favourites. Enjoy :)


For complete set of photos: ulichan.tumblr.com


Featuring: The very beautiful Michelle Chan, Carrie Models
Photography - Stuart Chen, Makeup - Me, Assistant - Low Yixing, Wardrobe - Kooshi, model's own, Uli









The entire shoot was done in my room. Can you believe it?! Working with space contraint is really a pain for shoot. Thankfully, the weather provided excellent natural light and the team worked cohesively. It's my first makeup experience on an actual model!! And by model, I mean individuals under the management of an actual agency, not a self-proclaimed 'model'. I had so much fun and learnt some lessons the textbook could never teach me. The initial theme was lingerie and night wear, which featured very soft blushed cheeks and subtly smokey eyes. And then from there we went ahead and got really adventurous - a fiercer look featuring strong cat eyes and red lips. We wanted to achieve a transition between two contrasting styles.

Which is your favourite? What do you think? Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you guys. (: