29.1.12

Lace and Leather

Makeup: Loreal intense liquid liner, Revlon matte lipstick in Wine Not

I have an unhealthy obsession with lace and leather. In terms of fashion, I do believe that opposites attract. While lace is feminine and intricate, leather is its perfect partner to toughen things up. This Regale Lace dress from Dressabelle has lace all over! I am very inspired by fashion throughout the Victorian Era, no amount of dresses will ever be enough to justify my love for lace.




Okay so let's just say I'm a rebel for footwear. I've always loved wearing dresses/ skirts with sneakers, and there is nothing wrong with it. I hate it when people come up to me and say I should have paired my dress with flats/ sandals/ heels instead. IDGAF.



Oh hello creepers!

Finally, some awesome creepers added to my wardrobe! These are Underground inspired ones I ordered from TaoBao.

Dress - Dressabelle, leather jacket - Cotton On, creepers - Underground inspired, shades - FEP



This studded leather jacket deserves all my love. It's indeed incredible for its price (SGD$30) and style. Besides, it can be worn two ways. When zipped up, all eyes go to its cute studded collar. A structured, classic silhouette is emphasized.





Leather jacket that fits me perfectly...heaven sent.



Behind-the-scenes:




My wonderful, beautiful photographer Mandy

This look might not be for everyone, but it's worth a try!