21.11.12

Sunny Afternoon









Can someone explain to me what is that universal appeal to photographing pastries and looking at pastries? Like most people on Instagram, I admit I am addicted too. Yeah, one of those 'annoying foodies' who are too enthusiastic to share what they are having for brunch. I thought I was the weirdo who always take at least twenty pictures of my food before digging in, end up my best friend Mandy started doing the same haha! What an awesome feeling to have a girlfriend who acts is just as ridiculous as me; we were having fun in our own little world, ignoring everyone else in the cafe.

My favourite cafe is Tiong Bahru Bakery, located at the old Tiong Bahru Estate. I have blogged about it before, talked about it so much because it is one of my favourite places to chill out. An afternoon out with Mandy eventually led to meaningless photo taking with random trees and garbage bins. Enjoy :)
















Outfit of the day:
Dream catcher earrings - Beadstreet
Blouse - Sugarlips
Leather shorts - Shanghai
Fringe sling - Mango
Pascal boots - Dr. Martens



Photos by Mandy and me.