23.5.14

Short Skorts


Trumpet skorts - c/o Dressabelle




Denim shirt - thrifted from Salvation Army (similar by ASOS)


Bag - Charles & Keith (similar by ASOS)


Studded sandal heels - Taobao (similar by ASOS: 1, 2, 3)





Gold plated watch - Casio


What happens when you can't make up your mind between a skirt and a pair of shorts? That's when the skort comes into the picture. I'm surprised by my gravitation towards skorts lately, which I have worn one during my Bali trip. I decided to go with minimal sandal heels to keep the look simple  – those thin straps can be a pain to walk in, but I couldn't resist how lean they made my legs look. The denim shirt is a polished yet relaxed addition to the look. Blue and white make a refreshing colour palette for hot days. Some people may dislike how fickle the idea of skorts is to them, but I personally enjoy its daintiness and freedom to move freely. It also gives me that extra boost of confidence showing just an inch more of legs! :b

Photos by Yun Jing