28.3.17

My Wardrobe Story On Straits Times



I'm featured on The Straits Times! So happy to have had the chance to share a little bit about my wardrobe and vintage fashion, a topic that I feel so enthusiastic about. 

Thinking back, the defining moment when I 'found' my style was when I decluttered a huge amount of my belongings 2 years ago, as inspired by Japanese organization consultant Marie Kondo's teachings in her book The Life-changing Magic Of Tidying Up. I realized that my energy could be put to better use by taking good care of people and things I already have, instead of consuming aimlessly. 

Since then, I saw fashion from a new, clearer perspective. My love for vintage grows everyday and I truly believe in cherishing old pieces of clothing and buying less but better quality apparel. All the items mentioned here are worn on a daily basis.