19.1.11

Happy Things

Here are some things recently making me happy.

-

1. SPMAC

Raudha, me
I am truly honored to be part of the SPMAC (Singapore Poly Makeup Artists Club) to participate as a makeup artist for the recent runway showcase. This gave me a great sense of achievement to lift my spirits. My model Raudha was my school mate for 4 years and is my neighbor!


2. My Timberland babies


I've been wishing for a pair of Timberland boots for some time and finally got my hands on these when I was shopping in Qatar. Got them on discount as it was the last pair left. Love how it's feminine and versatile, they are easily incorporated into my closet. Hopefully they'll last forever!


3. Eiffel Tower tea candle holder


Nigel got me this from Paris! Those mini Eiffel towers rotate by themselves when the tea candle is lit (Although I do not know why. Is it the heat waves?) and reflect some light around.


4. Assorted chocolates


Need say more?


5. Katy Perry


I've been listening to this album for close to 2 weeks and actually like it. Katy Perry is my guilty pleasure. Besides Teenage Dream, my new favorite is The One Who Got Away. Go listen HERE!