6.5.11

Vanilla Floral

Hello everyone, how has the week been treating you?

I had a pretty tough one, which explains why I didn't update here as soon as I should be... Work load is gradually piling up and there are more deadlines to meet. Thankfully, I have been using iPhone Apps (Wunderlist and Evernote) to keep me on track - all notes/tasks sync automatically between my lappy and phone! Very pleasing way of getting things done. This way, I can make lists whenever and wherever I need to. Still in a dilemma of choosing to stick to the traditional planner or Apps.

Anyway, here's an outfit post of what I wore to Marina Barrage for a picnic. It was my first time wearing a bralet out in public! Okay not really, other than picture time, the rest of the day I was hiding my bralet beneath a cardigan.


I love my flats so much! Found them in Shanghai for SGD$6. Insane? I know right. I would be willing to pay even if it was $70 at Topshop. I never liked lace-up flats because most of them are either too ballerina-ish (those in pink satin) or too average looking (in black). However, this pair caught my attention with its floral print and a tapered cut.

Bralet - Cotton On, Cath Kidston Inspired bag - random pasar malam store, Lace-up flats - Shanghai, Shorts - second hand from the Salvation Army
For additional info on prices, do check this out on my Lookbook page - link at the end of this entry.



Dinner at Food For Thought!

Ceiling decoration that were extremely interesting to look at
Linguine + mushroom soup