27.6.11

Ruby

During the term break I went out for lunch with my girlfriends, you know, just casual day out with lots of things to catch up on each other.

Anyway, this is just my OOTD. I will do another post on the the day itself. Lots of pictures!


Turban - Rubi, top - mom, maxi skirt - City plaza, Celine inspired wooden wedges - Hong Kong
My $2 velvet turban from Rubi, also seen in this entry! (Valentine's day)



Singapore is way too humid for nice hair. I love my turban so much - so cute to me, so dressy. As a head wear, it really helps when you're having a bad hair day.

Since the weather was sweltering, I wanted to wear something that was airy and comfortable. The top's made of mesh but has floral pattern all over, thus not overly translucent. I believe it was intended as intimates/night wear cause the top comes with matching shorts as a set.







I got the shoes from Hong Kong. It's inspired by Celine, and has been making its statement for probably more than a year now. It's also seen literally EVERYWHERE when I was in Hong Kong. They're not exactly easy to walk in (I mean, you're walking on solid wood!!), but definitely pretty with anything floral, denim and maybe army greens. Plus, I got them in black! I love black shoes.

If you want to get a similar pair, I suggest visiting City Plaza, this shoe store located on level 3. The other time went they was all sold out. So good luck.

Image credit: http://www.shoewawa.com/2010/03/celine_ss_2010.html