21.10.11

Rainbow Effect

Went ahead to do my nails earlier this week to pamper myself. It's only my third manicure throughout my entire life!

My first was a french manicure for prom night, from Milly's of Far East Plaza and the service was expensive yet disappointing. That was 2 years ago. And then I never went for manicures till recently, I was introduced to Cinderella (level 4 if I'm not wrong) from Far East Plaza. I'm so happy with their results! An express manicure costs only $4 for student; does everything from cutting, shaping, base coat, colour to top coat. Customized designs are at $6.

My recent $6 manicure (Black base + 'Rainbow Effect' by O.P.I)
I'm so upset that I have to remove it right now because I'll be working this weekend and Loreal only allows light coloured nails. :(

Anyway, if you happen to be at Plaza Singapura this weekend, come by the counter in Carrefour and say hi!