27.4.12

Littered with Books


Source: Jack Is Not Dull

Has anyone heard of this bookstore Littered With Books? I fell in love instantly with that cozy little place the moment I stepped in. This bookstore is literally littered with books everywhere! It carries a range of carefully selected fiction, non-fiction, thrillers, sci-fi, fantasy, classics, lifestyle and children books. Even though I am not an avid reader, I had a joyful experience in this little heaven. I can only imagine how much effort was being put into its details such as the arrangement of books, decor and lighting. I  also loved how piles and clusters of books were tastefully displayed. Even if you're like me who can hardly name 5 bestselling titles, fret not! There are many handwritten notes stuck on the bookshelves to help customers pick out what they like. Definitely go check this place out if you can!

Littered With Books is Located at 20 Duxton Road, Singapore 089486

-

Outfit of the day:

Tank, clutch, scarf and shorts from Bangkok | Sneakers - Converse 

Le boyfriend makes his special appearance in his outfit of the day.

Velvet dress - Topshop | Mary Janes - Dr. Martens | Lolita socks - Hong Kong | Bag - Perllini


Have a great weekend everyone!