14.6.12

Dark Floral Things

Just a quick post sharing with you some of the things I bought recently...

Lace pointy flats from Mondo, $24.90
1. Lace flats

I have been looking for lace flats for quite awhile now, especially when mesh and transparent things are trendy at the moment. This pair from Mondo is exactly what I wanted and easy to walk in, isn't hard on the wallet too. The red insoles sold me.

iPhone case from ahbengshop.sg, $14.90

2. iPhone case

I was recommended by Sarah from IcyAbstract to get this cool iPhone case and wow, my phone is now absolutely beautiful to look at and to hold. It's not made of silicon; it's plastic, making it easy to slip into my pocket. Also, the case actually consists of 2 separate parts - the bumper case and the design back that slides on.

I highly recommend you guys to get it from Ahbengshop. For $14.90, you get:

  • The case (consisting of 2 separate parts)
  • 2 screen protectors 
  • Microfibre cloth
  • 2 sets of headphone jack & connector protectors
  • 2 years warranty

Their service attitude is excellent. My order was shipped in less than 5 minutes after my payment was verified at 11.54pm. Talk about business commitment... Definitely check the site out if you're keen to purchase some accessories for your gadget!