12.6.12

Fashion Feud - Poshism x Zouk



So last Saturday I made my first visit to Zouk (and a club) to attend the Fashion Feud event held by Poshism. Being my first fashion event, I was brimming with excitement as I walked into the crowd,  didn't really know what to expect. Girls and guys were dressed at their best, my eyes were overwhelmed with the kinds of style every fashionista had to showcase.



Even the cupcakes at the dessert corner had Poshism tags on them, how cute?



One of my favourite contestants was Nabilla from Temasek Polytechnic. I've admired her personal style from the very beginning of Fashion Feud competition. She was often seen in wide leg pants so the peplum blouse and a pencil skirt was such a refreshing change. The fact that Nabilla designed her own outfit was remarkable, she definitely rocked the look!



Another favourite of mine was Anzahari from Temasek Poly. He made a huge impression to the crowd with his bizarre sense of fashion but I really do love his creations. Anzahari designed his own outfit for the night too! I am so in love with the satin dress/tunic he's wearing, fashion with no boundaries indeed.



Expectedly, Anzahari was crowned the winner of Fashion Feud! I think he deserves it. The crowd had just witnessed an uprising fashion designer...

During the event, I also bumped into some local bloggers who write blogs I personally adore! Also, thank you to all those who came to say hi, I really appreciate it. :)


With Jiawen (thank you for showing me around!) and the eccentric Rachel of Style Societe. Her  blog is so inspiring because it reflects her unique and unpredictable style.



Met the ever gorgeous and classy Fatiha of In Heels & Wedges! Totally rocking her bright red lips and body-hugging dress. And her little sister too, who was really sweet!



With Nigel, Minji and Michelle of Ready To Swag. It was a pleasure to meet y'all!



Outfit of the night:

(On Mandy) Pleated tunic - H&M | Jeggings - Uniqlo | Nude pumps - New Look
(On me) Rosette sweater - Evil Valentine | Python pants - m)Phosis | Heels - Zara



Of course, not forgetting my dear friend Mandy and the boyfriend who has been supporting and loving me<3



In the goodie bag, I found stickers, vouchers, beauty samples and a full sized gel eyeliner all enclosed in a (very stylish) envelope! Everyone loves freebies, right?



Ending off with a face shot for those of you who are interested in the makeup. Basically, I did a purple smokey eye with highlighted inner corners and smoked crease. I wore false lashes so that the eye makeup would photograph better at night. My skin was kept matte with contours and highlights. Then, I finished off with purple lips - Airborne Unicorn by Lime Crime.

Last but not least, thank you Poshism for the wonderful night!