3.9.12

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out


The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

I took the stars from my eyes and then I made a map
And knew that somehow I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you.


Galaxy purple leggings - BlackMilk | Cape top - Kate Love | Pascal boots - Dr Martens


Lime Crime lipstick in Airborne Unicorn

Well I really hope I did BlackMilk justice.

These leggings, I can't even...express my love for them in words. Looking at them is like looking into space; is that an image or optical illusion? I couldn't have gone wrong with black top and boots. Traditional, but I'm sure I'll find more ways to rock them on the streets. They get me plenty of stares from curious people too.

For those who always wondered about:

The fit - just follow their size chart and measure accordingly then you won't go wrong. They are very stretchable so when in doubt, size down.
The material - it's hard to describe but the closest would probably be swimsuit, but a lot smoother to touch, not as smooth as satin. Fabric is very breathable - you can feel wind passing through if you stand infront of a fan.



A cup of Cappuccino - the perfect thing for Sunday afternoons.

Photos by Nigel