6.12.13

Disco

Sequin dress - c/o Dressabelle







Holographic clutch - c/o O'ORO
 



Metallic leather boots - Esprit


Studded leather jacket - Cotton On


Photos by Yun Jing


My mother has a problem with anything sequinned, leather or embellished. She complains that they're extremely difficult during laundry...sorry mom. I'd buy more laundry bags. However, it's no question how those annoying little mirror like specks a.k.a. sequins look stunning in the evening. They glisten as you move, reflecting light around you and make you look like a human disco ball. Well sequins can get pretty intense, but I'm not taking mine too seriously with its playful aztec prints. While this dress comes in two colours (gold and silver), I thought the silver might look a little more flattering on me. So, I stuck with the theme and picked out some sharp silver boots. I prefer my outfits to be less girly so boots come in handy, besides they're more comfortable as well. O'ORO sells the best accessories. And when I said  I've got my festive accessories taken care of, I meant it! This holographic clutch is the perfect thing to carry for special occasions. Looks amazing in reality and as magical as a unicorn. I'm milking this rainy season by wearing my favourite studded leather jacket ever. I've worn it in my posts numerous times before. Surprisingly, it was only $30 from the clearance section of Cotton On. Till this day, I still wonder why would people not notice such a statement jacket. Oh and yes, I had a haircut recently!