29.3.11

We've got shades on our eyes

Another fashion entry!

Hot hot day - perfect for walking down Bugis with a cup of Koi in our hands. Okay, I was hunting for a ukulele today. I only have 2 weeks till school starts agan. Being girl who is low very low on budget, I hope to use my time left learning how to play, or master if possible, my first instrument (um I don't really know how to play the recorder btw) instead of cracking my head deciding on which dress to purchase.

Nude envelope clutch
I love this nude envelope clutch! This shade of colour is extremely versatile and looks effortlessly expensive when it's really not. (In case you're wondering, I got it at SGD$5 from Shanghai.) It even comes with removable straps. I have seen girls using the exact same clutch to hold a laptop/ iPad/ paper documents - very chic!

Too bad for those of you here who has no choice but to purchase from blog shops. In my opinion this clutch is no way worth when it's priced at SGD$26.90.

Details on the back of Desiree's shorts

Wearing my new cat-eye shades




The rest of the day was spent at Desiree's place, one of my favourite places to hang out.








Dress from Desigual 

While bright/ neon colours are currently in trend, in my opinion, it's pretty tricky to wear multiple colours together. It's definitely not for everyone, but I think people with darker skin tones carry it off beautifully.


What do you think?


I've always been envious of my her walk-in-closet cause it's HUGE! Today I got to try on something from there too! Picked out this toga style maxi dress in royal blue. The little slit detail at the end makes the dress so unique.

Dress from City Plaza


In case you're thinking we're mega model wannabes...you might want to think again because we're really not like what we appear to be in the above pictures. Cough.

Me and Des being ourselves
Yep.

Raudha!

Not forgetting to thank Raudha who took many of our pictures!