4.4.11

The playground behind church

ANNOUNCEMENT: I'M ON LOOKBOOK!

I've been looking at Lookbook for a long time and have always had the urge to join the community. The concept of seeing ordinary people putting together amazing pieces from their everyday wardrobe just fascinates me, it tells me lust worthy outfits doesn't have to be expensive or extravagant. Great sense of style never belonged just to catalogue models in the first place. Now that I have a blog to showcase some of my outfits, I also wish to take it to a new level.

Anyway, if you're interested, PLEASE CLICK on the images provided on my sidebar! Do hype/fan if you like my outfits, I welcome other feedback too. Your support will totally make my day as a beginner on Lookbook<3

-

Today's entry is a mini 'photo shoot' at a playground near my church. Well, I've never been on those slides before, but the little space and the white wall is a great place for photos in the afternoon because the wall reflects so much light around! Also, it's hidden from the rest of the world which is a plus point! Yay for zero awkward stares from public.

Let's start with my favourite shot of the day:

Mandy
‎"Ballerina" - beautiful, strong toned legs from years of dancing. Grace in every move.
Vintage earrings
Mandy told me that this amazing pair of earrings belonged to her mom! So girls, do sneak into your mom's wardrobe every now and then ;) You'll be surprised on what you can find.



Bernice

During my shopping trip at Shanghai, I came across this military bodycon dress and got it for Bernice. It goes perfect with her boots! I love the shoulder pad details and the sweetheart cutting at the chest.



Shoulder pad details

Kaylin

I'm obsessed with her stockings!

The legs
"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot." -Marilyn Monroe 


Me

My auntie from Shanghai gave me this leopard printed dress as a gift. I have never been a huge fan of this animal print, not till the moment when I realize how they look on me...
Dress and clutch, brandless. Leather heels by Aldo
The clutch I'm carrying was featured on my older entry. (Yes I bought identical ones for des and myself.) To know its details like price and where I got it, please click HERE!

Animal rings from H&M



The four of us :)