29.10.11

FOTD

I just came back from a photo shoot and I really loved how my makeup showed in photos. Decided to share with you guys the products I have used today. I have listed down all products I used in detail. If you're wondering how a certain product will look on the skin this is it!

These pictures were taken right after I came home, haven't blotted my face all day at 11am this morning.  That's 10 hours of wear! (FYI: I have oily and blemish prone skin) No photoshop or editing done.





Face
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20
Concealer: ZA Concealer Perfection in 1
Face powder: Maybelline Pure Mineral 2-way cake foundation in OC2 (as seen here)
Bronzer: Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Blusher: Daiso Neo Colour (no idea what shade)
Highlight: Body Shop Roseflower Radiance Stick in 01, Monoplay Baked Powder

Eyes
Brows: Daiso Winwax eyebrow pencil in Grey, Maybelline Brow Definist in 01 Dark Brown
Eyeshadow primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
Eyeshadow:
MAC eyeshadow in Cork (base colour)
MAC eyeshadow in Satin Taupe (outer half of eyelid)
MAC eyeshadow in Rice Paper (inner corners and under brow)
MAC eyeshadow in Carbon (outer crease)
Loreal Colour Appeal eyeshadow in Pink Lust (inner half of eyelid), Dark chocolate (lower outer lid)
Eyeliner: Loreal Super Liner in Black, MAC Eyekohl in Smolder
Mascara: Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara

Lips: (wore off by the time I reached home. But anyway...)
MAC Viva Glam lipstick in Gaga 2
MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam Gaga


Who says beauty is effortless? It takes so much work! But I enjoy every second of it. This face took me about one hour...

Hopefully this helped some of you who has intention to purchase any of the products listed. Feel free to ask me any questions about application/ colour payoff etc. I'd be happy to help!