19.1.12

The Brocade Dress

Gifted accessories


Collar details - peter pan collar with lace overlay





Dress - dressabelle, mary-janes - Doc Martens, socks - Daiso



Today I'm wearing the brocade dress from Dressabelle. If you are obsessed with lace and Peter Pan collars as much as I do, then this dress will not fail you. Do you think the heart pendant necklace just made my outfit look more whimsical?

I was inspired by Cosette Munch:

Source: Lookbook

'Brocade' means rich fabric; indeed, the material of this dress feels like my curtain! And the floral patterns reminds me of the Victorian art. (Cath Kidston, anyone?)

Chinese New Year is in a few day's time! What are you guys up to? My relatives are based in China so I have little families to visit. Anyway, the same dress comes in a black too! Dressabelle still have them in stock so you girls can still get it in time for CNY.