26.2.12

Blue Jeans, White Shirt

Blouse - Oh So Fickle boutique, flared jeans - ASOS, suede wedges - second hand






Accessories/ arm party, gold and silver 

My girls, love them to death

*I whip ma hair back and forth!*

I have been loving bell bottoms so much lately. It's something out of my comfort zone because I usually wear skinny pants only but I'm growing to love flares! (See how I wore Forever 21 lace bell bottoms here) Bell bottoms are such underrated pieces because many people don't realize how flattering they can be. Why did I take so long to realize how amazing bell bottoms are? Why?! However, smaller girls might want to stay away from overly exaggerated flares because those will only make you look shorter. The right material (which provides structure), cutting and length is important. Add some sky-topping heels are you're ready to rock :)