6.3.12

Designer dress for less!

I was inspired by Nicole and Aimee on how they rocked a simple white dress to such perfection. Here I am dressed for a dinner event. Stay with me till the end of the post to find out how much my outfit costs.

Self-manufactured dress by Dressabelle

Dress inspired by Giambattista Valli:
Giambattista Valli pre-fall 2011 | As seen on Elisa Sednaoui. 
(Source: 1, 2)
The original dress is pretty, but for USD$700+? No thanks.

Green reptile bag - Perllini


I've said this many times but I have to say it again. I think Dressabelle is really considerate for making sure their dresses remain modest; meaning no VPL. Even for WHITE dresses! I cannot emphasize how much I hate clothes that cannot be worn without adding a tube/ slip etc.

Gold studded pumps with gorgeous metallic heels -  Charles & Keith


Pairing white overalls with gold accents easily made my outfit look expensive. Try wearing white and gold together, you can't go wrong! Not convinced? See Paris Hilton at the Grammys.


Outfit Breakdown:
Dress - $27
Shoes - $30+
Bag - $45
Sum total: $102


(p/s: Thank you all for the lovely comments I've been getting! I love reading every single one of them and really appreciate it <3)