19.5.12

Fluorescent

Studded leather jacket - Cotton On | Python pants - m)Phosis | Suede boots - Topshop

Bag - Mel | Claw bangle - Elitrend |  Watch - Casio

Today was one of the days in Singapore when the heat was really unbearable. I could fry a sunny side-up by the road side. My brain must have malfunctioned for awhile to even think of putting on that leather jacket. To make matters worse, Nic and I got lost in Balestier which resulted in lots of walking under the blazing sun. But I guess a little pain is worth it for a great outfit that I feel happy in! I have finally found the perfect pair of ankle boots that goes with literally anything! Specifically, I have been searching for one that goes with dressier clothes without looking too 'grungy'. Don't get me wrong, I still love my D.Marts! Broke into these new babies today; the little block heel gives me extra height yet comfortable for walking. I'm definitely going to wear them a lot so hopefully they'll last me a long time.