3.7.12

Harry Potter The Exhibition


Enjoying a cup of Kopi at Toast Box

Finally headed to see the Harry Potter Exhibition at The Art Science Museum last saturday. This is already my third time there (previously seen: TitanicAndy Warhol). I probably have missed out my entire childhood from the whole Harry Potter sequel; did not even finish the first book. I used to think it's the language barrier, but as time passed it was pure laziness to pick up books to read. Nigel, however is an avid fan! Following him through the exhibit was like watching a child beaming with curiosity and joy. Even though I could barely name more than five wizards, the exhibit was overall very enjoyable. My favourite sections were the giant's home and the centaurs (so freaky!). Just wished that the exhibit lasted longer though...way too ridiculous to have finished seeing everything within 45 minutes.


Outfit of the day:



Rocking red lips: Loreal Color Riche lipstick in 297 Red Passion



Mermaid scale clutch - Zara | Spike bracelet - m)Phosis

Sweater - Mom's | Maxi skirt (tied into a knot) - City Plaza | Lana Fab Platforms - Jeffrey Campbell

If you have been following me, you may notice that I wear this silver sweater wayyy too much. (Previously seen: 1, 2) This is what happens when something works so well with the rest of my clothes!  Inspired by the very stylish Rachel of Style-Societe, I tied a knot on my maxi skirt for a change. A great way give those deserving shoes a peek-a-boo!



Have a splendid week ahead my dear readers! Photos by Nigel and I.