12.9.12

Fringe Benefits


Tshirt - Taiwan | Fringe skirt - Forever 21 | Suede boots - Topshop | Bag - Charles&Keith

Spiked gold bracelet - Once Upon A Shop

If you have been following me on Instagram, I'm sure you have felt my love my Bangkok. It's my first trip there and man, once was enough to make me fall in love. I don't even know how I should start drafting a blog post based on my experiences because I'm brimming with excitement and there are just too many details to fill you all in! *collating name cards and maps*

A big thank you for those who participated in my first giveaway! The winner has been selected and notified by email. Thank you for all the sweet words, I wish I could give the dress to all of you... Stay tuned for more giveaways coming up. <3

I feel so much more recharged after a good 5 days of pure fun. A good vacation made me realize how drained I was. Can't wait to start planning for my next getaway already.

Photos by Nigel.