30.10.12

Sweet Drug

Shirt - Sweet Drug | Skirt - Zara | 'Soiree' heels - Jeffrey Campbell (similar here)






I am wearing one of my favourite shirts ever - by a Thai brand named 'Sweet Drug'. Kind of makes me imagine myself having a chest piece lol! I bought it during my Bangkok trip this year while I was shopping among the cramped streets of Chatuchak Weekend Market. I am usually not an impulsive shopper (self-proclaimed) but when I saw Sweet Drug, it was love at first sight. Before I knew it I walked out the store with three pieces, adding Nigel's share it will be four. The brand is very colourful, graphical and cute. There is also an old school appeal to all the pieces - think embroidery, pleats, repetitive prints. The store owner revealed that he hand paints many of the illustrations which will then be printed onto the apparels. I am just so happy to pay for something that was thoughtfully made, so much talent coming from an young entrepreneur! Prices are extremely reasonable ($15~$30) for the design and quality. If you are interested, you can check out their three outlets namely Platinum Mall, Chatuchak Market, and Terminal 21.

Some photo bombing fun to end this post:


Photos by Joanne & Mandy