30.12.12

New Hair

Photobucket

The last time I had my hair short was when I was 10 years old. I have the same fear as most girls out there and that is hair cuts. I hate leaving my precious hair to a complete stranger and having no idea how the outcome would be. But I finally decided to snip it all off for the new year! I am sick and tired of long hair and all the downside that comes with it - tangles, hair fall, long waiting time to dry. And guess what, I am 100% in love with the results! My hair has never been dyed and naturally wavy, plus I am super low maintenance when it comes to hair, so it's always air dried and washed every 1-2 days. I got my hair cut at Snip Avenue - a salon famous for offering chemical services and cuts at amazing rates. And by amazing I mean $2.80 for a pretty decent haircut. Trust me, I have gone there (each time a different stylist) for 3 times and never had a disappointment. The only downside is long waiting time because the priority is for chemical services. Make an appointment if you don't wish to wait! What do you think about my new hair? Will you consider getting your hair cut? Feel free to let me know in the comments :)


Photobucket
Dress - Dressabelle | Heels - ZARA

Photobucket
MAC lipstick in Angel