1.1.13

Local Watch

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awhile ago I had the opportunity to shoot with the Poached Magazine team, where I got to wear some of Singapore's top designer brands. It was my first time shooting in designer clothes and I was terrified to death. Knowing in mind that what I had on probably cost more than most things I have in my wardrobe gave me so much pressure in wanting to do my best for the shoot but in reality, I turned tense, and doubted myself. But guess what, I am so surprised at how decent the photos turned out! Lucky me. Thanks to JJ who got the best shots and M who was constantly guiding me along with Vogue-worthy poses. It was definitely different from the street style I usually do but I absolutely loved the change. There's always a first time to everything right? Let's hope I get better at this! My favourite piece among all has to be that colourful collared blouse by Kae Hana, which by the way the graphical mosaic design was meant to be perceived as a skull. I couldn't tell in the beginning. Can you?