4.1.13

Grey Scale


Photobucket

Photobucket
Layered Sheaths Tank Blouse - Dressabelle | Skirt - The Scarlet Room | Leather jacket - Cotton On | Soiree silver heels - Jeffrey Campbell (similar: 1, 2, 3)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Necklace - AMEN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photos by JJ

So...is everyone used to my short hair already? Not sure if it's me or my hair grows exceptionally fast, I feel like it has grown out a lot already. I based my outfit today on a grey theme with varying textures; a typical Uli's look I'd say! I am taking full advantage of this rainy season to wear my coats. But since it can get a little humid, this sleeveless chiffon blouse from Dressabelle is perfect for layering underneath anything. I have been pretty much obsessed with buying basic tops recently (say different colours for the exact same tee), pairing my plains with interesting bottoms and statement shoes. Oh and isn't this origami skirt the coolest thing?! A pity that it is slightly on the shorter side, something I find uncomfortable to get used to.