7.1.13

Cut-Outs

Photobucket
Necklace - AMEN | Soiree silver heels - Jeffrey Campbell (similar here, also in gold) | Bag - m)Phosis

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bleeker dress - Feist Heist | Lipstick - Wine Not, Revlon
Photobucket
Photos by Nigel

I have been wanting to own a backless dress for the longest time ever, and this was it. In the past, I always wondered how girls were able to move around in tight little low-back dresses without going through a nip slip, or worry about all the bra problems that comes with it. *sigh* I consider myself a conservative dresser in terms of modesty so any thing that is too short or too much skin frightens me. Finally, I settled on this classic skater dress with triangular cut-outs. There were plenty of backless dresses launched in Feist Heist's holiday collection - which you can view their look book here (makeup done by me!) - All the dresses were beautiful but I thought this one was appropriate to start out with. I have always admired Min's designs and each collection only gets better, she always manages to find the sweet spot between sexy and edgy. Anyway, for girls who intend to try out backless dresses, I suggest using stickers instead of silicon because they're a lot more comfortable and appears natural too.