12.1.13

Victorian

Photobucket

Now that I have short hair, I like wearing fancy tops because I get to show the details off. I see my wardrobe differently now, putting together all the outfit options which I think will compliment my short hair. I watch my posture more, I feel like a different person altogether! Change is definitely working positive for me this new year. Sometimes I wear a beautiful necklace, at times I like sharp collared shirts. Today I chose an intricate blouse with high collar and pleated, almost bell shaped sleeves. It also has crochet details down the front which gives it a Victorian mixed bohemian vibe. It'll go perfect with a long fringe skirt and vintage circle shades, but I decided to go with my trusty python pants which goes with everything, an oldie but a goodie! 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shoulder bag - Toscano

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Long-sleeve Crochet Blouse - Dressabelle | Python pants - m)Phosis | Wedges - Charles & Keith