11.10.13

Chrome

Waves blouse - c/o Dressabelle

Sephora lip rouge in Bewitch Me





Folded lunch bag - ZARA


Pointed loafers in Pewter - c/o Charles & Keith






Silver bracelet - Charles & Keith

I rarely go all white for practical reasons but when that happens, I usually prefer greys and silvers. It's nice to divert away from busy patterns (which I'm highly guilty for) once in awhile. I love metallics because they add spark and texture to an otherwise flat surface. They create a sense of opulence with minimal effort. My lazy day uniform normally consists of an oversized sweater for comfort and bold lip colour if I bother to. It's no surprise why women love lipsticks because they make the most statement with least effort as compared to say a smokey eye. Anyway, I love the swirly graphic prints on the blouse, they remind me of organic forms like the rings in the tree trunk and even paddy fields. Not sure why I've been into earthy things recently. Oh and of course, today's chrome look would not be complete without these beautiful loafers that were lovingly gifted to me. New shoes make everything better! <3

Not sure if you have noticed already but I cut my hair yesterday! I absolutely enjoy having a pixie but decided to do something different this time round. Let me know how you like it, or do you prefer the previous style?

Photos by Yun Jing