24.2.16

Laneway Festival 2016




Among the many things I plan to do this new year, one of them was to try my hands at YouTube. I'm a huge fan of YouTube. I've learnt how to do makeup, solve Excel problems, discovered The Sims 3 cheats, 'travelled' around the world and more just watching people on my computer screen. I decided that it's time I do something too, starting with a vlog at Laneway Festival just last month. The Meadow at Gardens By The Bay was a perfect scenic spot for the occassion. Me and my pals enjoyed ourselves and we were lucky to catch our favourite acts including Grimes, Chvrches, Purity Ring and more. 

I hope you enjoy the video and if you do, give me a like and subscribe to my channel ULIMALI. I look forward to your thoughts (please, anything!), stuff you wish you see, and making more videos like this in the future.

I'm wearing PAPP UP paper sunglasses, Taobao top, Feiyue sneakers, and Uniqlo x Hana Tajima Hijab.