28.8.11

Trying to find the air to breathe again

Hell week officially came to an end. I'm halfway through my Polytechnic education, and my 2-months internship is starting next week. Sometimes I wonder, why did God put me to a course where I can never excel in grades, where I never feel worthy or proud of my achievements. But I tell me self, the best has yet to come, the best had yet to come.

Trust. Breathe.

-


Dress - Lipsyditsy, jacket - Cotton On, belt- Shanghai, Shoes - Charles&Keith



Sky-topping wedges that I blogged about here!

Told you I can reach a height of 1.7+ with these on.
I haven't done a Lookbook post for so long, and today I just wanted to put myself together, plus the weather was perfect to even wear a leather jacket in Singapore! The dress is pretty but it gives me the most awkward moment whenever wind blows and the layers of chiffon just fly up above my knees. So embarrassing when it happens in public...