21.11.11

In A Girl's Room

{ Stash of current most-worn items that I refuse to throw into the laundry }
{ Never wish to leave this bed }

{ E-learning week - meeting the class on Elluminate }


{ Favourite bracelets at the moment } 

{ Meeting essentials }

{ New in :) }

{ All planned out - a peek of what I do other than....blogging. Yep. }

I realize my problem isn't what they've done, but instead that they have the ability to do so. I am extremely controlling when it comes to my emotions and my relationships. Everything is a choice, every statement is an option, and every action has a reaction- all of which I analyze before making any form of assertion. Any words I say are true, any emotion I express is real, and anyone I spend time with I care about. I put extreme effort into each and every relationship I have, so I am extremely offended when the same care is not given back to me. It's a sign of true nonchalance, a display of indifference so belittling because I wasn't even worth a moment to consider how it could hurt.