16.12.11

Neutral Eyes




My first makeup tutorial showing you how to do your eye makeup with natural colours. I specially recorded this video to answer some of the questions I get often:
- What eyeshadow colour suits me?
- How do you apply eyeshadow?
- Can I apply my eyeshadow without a brush?
- I have single eyelid, what should I do?

I may not have gone into too much of details as it will take really long, so please excuse me! I truly hope you guys will find it useful and try dolling yourself up this Christmas okay? :)

Remember, there are always exceptions! You don't have to use the exact products I use. Use whatever you have. The most important thing you should grasp is the placement of eyeshadow.

However, if you're interested, here is what I have on:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline eyeshadow in Gold (base colour)
MAC eyeshadow in Cork (eye socket), Satin Taupe (outer 'V')
Shades Beverly Hills eyeshadow in Nude (brow bones)
Loreal Super Liner in Black
Maybelline Lash Stilettos mascara
Daiso brow pencil
Maybelline Eye Studio brow powder in Dark Brown
MAC cremesheen Lipstick in Creme D Nude

Do comment if you would have any questions or requests (e.g foundation tutorial) and I will definitely get back to you. Anonymous comments allowed for this blog.

Thank you for watching :)