4.4.12

The birds they circle in the sky

Blazer - borrowed, blouse - Dressabelle, leather skirt - Forever 21, belt - Uniqlo




FOTD: MAC blush in Dame, Coastal Scents 18 Neutral Palette shadows, NYX Lipgloss in Sorbet


I don't even know how the swallow print became so popular, often seen on Miu Miu, as tattoos or bird nest. But something about swallows is just so freeing to see. Perhaps that's the greatest super power mankind wishes for - to fly.

I'm wearing an extremely light-weight blouse from Dressabelle. I was mesmerized by the turquoise swallows against the white. Such a refreshing combination! A turquoise blazer matched perfectly, bringing even more emphasis to the turquoise swallows. Lastly, basic leather swing skirt provided texture. Black as a neutral colour which toned down my outfit, making it more wearable for day time. I apologize for not showing you guys my shoes! My room is a small space to work in. But if you're wondering, I would wear this outfit with black chunky heels or mary-jane flats.