11.5.12

Minty Afternoon

Finally, a minty addition to my wardrobe. I must admit, I have been wearing a lot more colours. Vibrant colours. My style has also diversified into more high-fashion pieces and things I thought I would never wear..a mini floral dress for example.

My very first minty piece is from Dressabelle! Still a little unsure if I am into the whole pastels/ mint trend, I am delighted to wear mint in the most subtle way. Just a dash at the collar brightens up my complexion.

Colour Crescent Blouse - Dressabelle (also in  Blush & Blue) | Python pants - m)Phosis



I am wearing blush in Dame, Lady Gaga lipglass and lipstick in Giddy, all by MAC. Sticking with bright pinks to play along with the light-hearted theme!




$16 studded clutch from Hong Kong | Casio Watch | Mom's jade bangle | $1 ring from Beadstreet

This gold watch has to be my favourite accessory right now. I am lucky to own this preloved gem from Liting . (Thank you babe!) I cannot stop admiring it! I have been wanting a dress watch for so long, and the sudden craze over Michael Kors watches just made this classic piece even more desirable.


Block heels - Charles&Keith


Photos by dear mom.