26.6.12

Wedding Bells


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

With Tricia, the gorgeous bride.



Hipster cupcakes with mustache spotted at the church reception!


I truly think marriage is one of the greatest joys in life. It is a gift to love and be loved, to live your life with a companion, to love somebody more than you love yourself. Last Sunday, it was heartwarming to witness two individuals unite in marriage. Being able to see two close friends of mine married was almost unbelievable. To think of being held responsible for somebody's happiness is scary, yet when we look back, some of us would agree that it was all worth if after all. To me, weddings are living testimonies to prove that love can work out if two people are willing to work hard for their relationship. I always feel overwhelmed during weddings; feeling hopeful that happily-ever-afters are not just fairytales, but rather, a reality for those who commit their hearts fully.


Moving on to my outfit of the day:

Cocktail dress - Salvation Army, $12


Surprise surprise! In the midst of frantically picking out a wedding appropriate dress I found this beautiful dress that has been long forgotten. Without hesitation, my decision was made! This blue-toned shift dress with lace overlay was I found at the local charity store. It was of perfect condition when I discovered it, such a gem! With some accessories and chunky black heels, my outfit was complete.




Suede heels - New Look

With my girls <3

I wish to witness my girls getting married to men who truly loves, respects and protects them. Wishing all of you a happily-ever-after!