10.8.12

Never Enough Studs



Studded Stella dress - Dressabelle | Chandelier earrings - H&M


The most exciting part of the dress - studs lined all the way down the back!




Straw Shell clutch - Lulu Guinness | Studded pumps (in the style of Valentino) - Charles & Keith

Photos by JJ


Work doesn't feel like work when you're having fun! Last week while I was hanging around in Dressabelle's studio, JJ and I experimented with various lighting placements with the white backdrop. 

I wasn't sure at first if I should add a belt to my dress but then I guess it looks more streamlined without. And simplicity really shows off all that stud details. Can I ever have enough of studs? No. Especially when they're against white. Nothing on me is expensive except for that Lulu Guinness straw shell clutch that I am absolutely in love with. It's not mine though! Can I be a mermaid for a day...