12.11.12

Contrast

Cotton tee - Bangkok | Pencil skirt - ASOS | Platforms - Brash | Bag - Charles & Keith


Necklace from Bangkok

You know how you walk into a store and instinctively look for something? For me it is always leather clothes, pencil skirts and shoes. My mother and close friends often question "why are you buying what you already have?" but my mind always seem to brush off the fact that I can be really obsessed over something. That being said, I still think I'd like to buy another pencil skirt, and shoes too. My ASOS skirt was an impulse buy (retail therapy during depressing exam period) that turned out to be my staple piece. Despite its colour it somehow looks good with anything while still keeping me looking slim and ladylike. Personally, pencil skirts flatter me way better than minis therefore I think the belief whereby calf length skirts cuts you off is a misconception...


My girls and I wearing the same platforms! Payless is having sales currently so if you are interested to get yourself a pair (limited colours left) do check out their stores!