1.8.12

Rouge


Pascal boots - Dr Martens | Watch - Casio

Vandetta mesh dress - Dressabelle | Utility jacket - Cotton On Kids | Leather belt - Uniqlo




Tortoise frame spectacles - streets of Taiwan | Loreal ColorRiche Lipstick in Red Passion

Along the streets of Paya Lebar, an old man was kind to allow me to photograph outside his chinese medicine shop. I loved the big weaved baskets and that cute little weighing scale. The most unexpected locations are often my favourite places to shoot!

The dress I'm wearing is meant for the office but it's fun to break the rules sometimes. My utility jacket was actually picked out by my mom! I have to admit, my mother has pretty good judgements.



Vandetta mesh dress - Dressabelle | Pouch - Esprit | Nude leather pumps - ZARA

Gold chain necklace - Forever 21

Red lips being the centre of attention now! Every girl deserves a spanking red lipstick, I prefer mine in semi-matte formula. And I am loving Dresasabelle dress because it's super unique! A perfect combination of partial-peplum + mesh.

Ta-dah! Back to looking ladylike. :)